Andrew Berman Architect PLLC is seeking a talented architect with 4 or more years of professional experience for a project manager position. The applicant should be self-motivated and have excellent communication verbal and writing skills. They should be an effective manager and be passionate about the profession.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- Experience working for design focused, detail-oriented architectural firms.
- Familiarity with the work of the studio and understanding of our architectural approach.
- Ability to lead and coordinate complex projects through all phases of design/construction.
- Ability to lead and coordinate professional consultants and junior team members.
- Experience in construction administration of small to medium scale projects.
- Knowledge of technical detailing, building systems, codes, and CD set production.
- Excellent drawing and graphic skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Vectorworks is preferred.
Please submit your letter of interest, resume with professional references, and portfolio (not to exceed 5MB in pdf format) to email@example.com